Sunday, May 17, 2015

No Time to Slow Down!

It's the time of year where everyone I meet is asking, "Are you ready for school to be done for the summer?"  Normally, I would have a count down going in my mind of how many more days until summer school starts and I say goodbye to these Kinders who will be big first graders.  But this year, it snuck up on me.  I'm not ready to say goodbye to this year yet.  No where near ready.  To be honest, I don't think the kiddos have even realized it's almost over either.  They are still working so hard to master goals.  We have celebrated accomplishments this past week left and right.  This sweetheart finally passed her goal of writing her numbers from 0-20....something she has been working on for several months now.  She was THRILLED beyond words to get to take this picture!

Another one of my kiddos showed mastery of "greater than, less than, and equal to" by creating an educreations about it found here.
We're super excited about next year, and we can't wait to spend our summer planning for all the awesomeness to come (if you're on twitter, check out #LincolnPLlaunchParty); but we aren't anywhere near done yet!  So look out!  There's gonna be more coming your way in the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment